Sunday 20 February 2011

Chapter 13

 I decided to age the baby up immediately. That creepy pink thing was gettin on my nerves.

Now everyone, meet Lena Walters! Cute huh?

 Although, I soon discovered this was the kind of baby who cries all the time. Even when all her mood bars were up.
 Shut up!

 Nevertheless,Sheldon enjoyed spending time with his... niece, I think it is, and they got on rather well.

 Ouch!

Oh, look, Leah's pregnant. Again. To be honest, I don't even know who the father is. *facepalm*

Due to the family's major lack of funds, Sheldon ended up having to share a room with his brother and his wife (no, not Sheldon's wife you nincompoop!)

 This made things rather awkward.

The poor kid is scared for life.
 
Soon, it was time for Lena to age up into a child.

And she morphed into this monstrous thing. Hurrah.

That's what I thought.
Well, I made her over
, and here she is without the overlarge suit thing:

She's quite cute really :D

Oh, what a suprise...

That's all for now :D
Chapter 14 coming soon!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment