Sunday 31 October 2010

Chapter 7

Version 3 begins

 

This time, I decided not to let the Walters move house for a while, as it was always then that the computer crashed, and sent them to the park instead.
Leo1 spent most of his time teasing benches...

...and then running away from them.

Leah, on the other hand, rambled on to a passing stranger about her upcoming wedding.

And then attempting to apologise when the stranger got bored.
The passerby was not particularly impressed.

Oh, and she spent a certain amount of time disturbing me by doing this ^

And Justin spent the whole time complaining.
Though I can't say I'm surprised.

To celebrate the engagment, Leah threw a party. She invited all her friends - apart from Justin and Leo1, poor things.
I can't help wondering why she invited the Grim Reaper though.
I don't think want to know.

Leah invited Tiny1 (naturally), but she didn't seem too pleased.
She spent the entire party mourning over Leah, when she was not, in fact, dead. Or even a ghost.


Oh dear...


Also, there was another problem. Clare, another guest, found herself stuck just behind the barbeque. Maybe it was that lovely burnt smell.

However, when daylight appeared over the horizon and Clare was still standing there with a depressed look on her face, I began to get worried.

I soon discovered that, whenever a group of people were near my legacy sims, they just froze up and refused to move.
This got rather frustrating after a while. Especially when it was time for Leo1 to go to school. -_-

Nevertheless, Leo1 sought out Tiny1, and they hit it off rather well.

Justin met FuryRed at the City Hall, and was determined to give her a makeover.

Sorry, I err...forgot to take a picture of her face hehe. But still, interesting outfit. ;)
And who's that freaky alien person?

Leah met Matt Smith (An obvious name, I know) and they became good friends.


It was then that Leah discovered she was surrounded by facinated looking locals.

Leah: Um...

Leah: Oh my God! Look! There's an armadillo on your head!

You failure.

Thanks for reading! The glitches will continue in the eighth chapter of the Walters Legacy, be coming soon!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment