Tuesday 4 January 2011

Chapter 11

This may not be the picture that most people would choose for their first picture in the chapter, but whatever  :)

Leo1, this is not going to help your relationship with you father at all.

 It was inevitable I suppose XP

 Wheee!!!

Leo1: Ha!

When Justin had run out of the bathroom, Leo1 was able to dress more appropriately. Much better :)

Leo1 liked to spend a lot of time with his little brother Sheldon. He taught him to walk and talk and tucked him into bed at night. Leah didn't do anything to help, of course.

Sweet.

I thought you might be interested in the current state of the laundry. There is still a massive pile of it in the bathroom, and in all the bedrooms, and whenever someone tries to actually tidy up, they can't put it in the washing machine. Instead they just dump it on the floor.

At last, it was time for Sheldon's birthday. I erm...forgot to clear up the charred remains of Leo1's party. Oh well XP

Sheldon: Soon, I will be able to eat cake! Yay!

I do love my stretchy sims :)

Ta da!

After the party, Leo1 invited Tiny1 over, as she too had grown up.

She's very pretty (naturally XP) but look at her nails! I'm guessing she's going for the scary witch look there?

*facepalm*

Oh, by the way, did I mention that Sheldon developed the insane trait? Seems to run in the family.

Leo1 then took Tiny1 to this place. Anyone else feel deja vu coming on?

Tiny1: OMGOMG YES!

Hurrah!

And thus ends the 11th chapter in the Walter's Legacy! Another chapter coming soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment